If you are a member but keep seeing marketing messages on coloradosun.com or receive emails asking you to join as a member, you probably signed up with more than one email so you have multiple accounts in our system.
Here's how to check:
Check your membership status and email address
- Log in to your membership account by clicking the sun logo in the bottom-right of the page on coloradosun.com.
- Logging in to the site stops our membership pop-ups and hides our marketing messages for a cleaner experience. (click here for instructions on how to log in)
- Once you're logged in, if you see “Subscribe” under “My Account” (pictured below), then that means we do not have a paid membership associated with the email address you logged in with. If that doesn't seem right, click Edit Profile to make sure the email address matches the inbox where you receive receipts for your membership.
- If you see “Manage Subscription” under "My Account" then we have an active membership on file. That membership could be associated with a different email address than the one where you are receiving from The Sun asking you to “become a member”. Click Edit Profile to see the email address associated with your paid account.
- Note: If you try to update your email but it says the address you want is already in use, you will need to log in with the desired email and delete that account in order to use the desired email on your paid membership. (Article: How to totally delete my account)