If you're seeing marketing popups or receiving emails asking you to join, you're either not logged into our system or you are logged in with the wrong email (or at least not the one linked to a paid membership).
Here's how to check:
Check your membership status and email address
- Log in to your membership account by clicking the Sun logo in the bottom-right on our site.
- Logging in to the site stops our membership pop-ups and hides our marketing messages for a cleaner experience. (click here for instructions on how to log in)
- If you are a Sun member, you will see your email underneath "My Account" (pictured below). Below that, you will also see "Manage Subscription." If you are NOT a member, you will see "Subscribe" instead. This means we do not have a paid membership associated with the email address.
- If you realize that you used the wrong email, log out and log-in with the correct email.
- If you do not see “Manage Subscription" but believe the email is a paid member, please press the "Help" link to send us a support request. You can also email email@example.com
Note: If you need to change your email on your Sun account but it says the new email is already in use, you probably already registered that email. Try logging in with the email (you can request a magic link so you don't need a password) and then delete the older account. Your old email is now available so you can move your paid membership to it. (Article: How to totally delete my account)