Becoming a member helps keep The Colorado Sun sustainable. We offer monthly and annual terms. Memberships are auto-renewed after each term, but you can cancel the renewal at any time (see below).
There are 4 membership levels (More details here):
Click image to see all Sun membership options.
- Basic -- For $5/month or $60/year, Basic membership provides full access to The Colorado Sun's news site and eliminates marketing popups. All levels provide a merchandise discount at our store.
- Basic+ -- For $10/month or $120/year, the Basic+ membership includes everything in Basic plus the Colorado Sunday magazine, which is sent on Sundays. See the newsletters for more details.
- Newsletters Plus -- For $20/month or $240/year, premium membership includes the perks of Basic plus access to all of The Sun's exclusive newsletters (see the newsletters) and early invitations to all Sun events.
- Champion -- For $100/month or $1,200/year, Champion members get all of the above, special access to Sun events and The Sun's appreciation for your support. Thank you for even considering this.
To become a member, just visit coloradosun.com/join. More tips:
- If you have a discount code, click “Have a discount code?” and enter it to see your offer.
- Scroll down to the membership level you'd like to purchase (see above).
- Set the frequency to annual or monthly support and press "Subscribe."
- Pick your newsletters and enter an email address, or continue with your Facebook or Google account. When complete, arrow can be pressed so you can move to the next step.
- Enter your credit card information. Please note: You must type card number, expiration date, CVC code and zip code to move to the next step. The arrow will brighten and can be pressed (looking to pay by check? Click here for instructions)
- That's it, you're now supporting local journalism!
- To modify, change, update or cancel your membership at any time, log in to your account by clicking the Sun logo in the bottom-right corner of the site at coloradosun.com (How to log in)
Membership is automatically renewed: Our memberships renew automatically so we don't have to pester monthly members to rejoin. We will send a reminder to annual members a week before the account is about to charged for a new year.
How to stop auto renewal: To stop auto-renewal, open your user settings, press "Manage Membership" and select "Stop membership." This will end your membership at the end of your annual term.
If you still are having trouble, you can file a ticket by emailing email@example.com.