Thanks for asking!
Becoming a member helps keep The Colorado Sun sustainable. We offer monthly and annual terms. Memberships are auto-renewed after each term, but you can cancel the renewal at any time (see below).
To become a member, just visit coloradosun.com/join!
Here's how it works once you get to that page:
- If you have a discount code, click “Have a discount code?” and enter it to see your offer.
- Scroll down to the membership level you'd like to purchase.
- Click the button labeled “Subscribe” and set the frequency to annual or monthly support. Then click the dark blue bar to proceed. This reveals the membership fee. You can toggle between monthly or annual:
- Press the arrow to move to the next step.
- Enter your email address or continue with your Facebook or Google account.
- Enter your credit card information, then click the blue arrow icon to proceed. (looking to pay by check? Click here for instructions)
- That's it, you're now supporting local journalism!
- To modify, change, update or cancel your membership at any time, log in to your account by clicking the sun logo in the bottom-right corner of the site at coloradosun.com (How to log in)
Membership is automatically renewed: Our memberships renew automatically so we don't have to pester monthly members to rejoin. We will send a reminder to annual members a week before the account is about to charged for a new year.
How to stop auto renewal: To stop auto-renewal, open your user settings, press "Manage Membership" and select "Stop membership." This will end your membership at the end of your annual term.
If you still are having trouble, you can file a ticket by emailing email@example.com.