Logging in to your Colorado Sun account not only lets you manage your membership, but it turns off some of the extra marketing messages on the website for a cleaner experience.
|If you're already logged in, you'll see "MY ACCOUNT" instead of the "LOG IN" wording.|
You'll also know that you're logged in if a small box opens in the bottom left of our site that displays your account menu and has your email underneath "My Account."
You can trigger the user account box to open by pressing the little yellow Sun logo in the bottom right of our site.
What you're seeing:
Paying members and free subscribers see different user account boxes:
You're not logged in if...
If a window pops up asking you to become a member, scroll to the bottom and select "Log in here." Then either sign in with a password or request a "magic link."
There are multiple ways to sign-in:
- A “magic link” that is sent to your email address. No password needed! Just click the link that is sent to your email and you will be automatically be logged in and taken the page you were on.
- Create a password. If the magic link doesn't fit into your workflow, you can set a password for your account. Get logged in via the magic link, then click the sun logo and Edit Profile (or use this link), to add a password to your account. Once that is set, you can use it to log in to your Sun account on all your devices. (Also see: How to create a password FAQ)
- Facebook and Google validation. Use the Google or Facebook account you're already logged in with in your browser to log in
- Note: if you've already signed up for Sun emails using an email address that doesn't match the email in your Facebook or Google account, you may accidentally create multiple accounts if you use this button to log in. Only use these buttons if you originally signed up with them or the email addresses are the same across the board.
Troubleshooting log-in issues:
- Double check the email you used. The most common error users make is signing in with an email different from the one we have for you.
- Logged in but still seeing marketing popups? You may not be a paid member. Paid members will see "Manage Membership" in the user settings, while free subscribers will see "Become a member."