You can manage all of your Colorado Sun membership information by logging in at coloradosun.com (having trouble logging in? click here for detailed instructions).
Once you're logged in, you should see a menu that looks like the screenshot above.
Click the following menus to update your information:
- Add or update your name
- Change your email address (Please note: You can only change it to an email not in our system. If the email is taken, please make the email-change request to email@example.com)
- Add or change a password
- Manage which newsletters and other email communication you receive from The Sun (looking to get The Unaffiliated or The Outsider? Click for instructions on how to upgrade your membership)
- View your current membership information, including your last payment and your next scheduled payment.
- Switch your plan to upgrade or downgrade to a new membership tier or change your monthly/annual pledge amount.
- Update your credit card information.
- Cancel your membership.
Add or change payment
- Under "Manage Membership," select "Update Payment Method"
- Press the "Add a debit or credit card" below the existing payment information and follow instructions.
- To move to the next screen, press the arrow (it colorizes once the needed information is added).
- Please note: Our system requires that you enter a zip code in. Once you've entered the new card number, expiration date, CVC code and zip code, the pay button will colorize so you can move to the next step.