Step 1: Check your junk/spam/promotions folder
- If you find one of our newsletters in your junk/spam folder, look for a button labeled “this is not spam” and click it.
- To prevent future emails from getting sent to the junk/spam folder, add email@example.com to your contacts.
- Gmail users: Our newsletters might be sent to the tabs labeled "Promotions" or "Updates". If you see a Sun email in one of those tabs, just drag it to your "Primary" tab and then click "Yes" when asked if you want do this for future emails (see below).
To adjust spam settings or add Colorado Sun to your contacts, here's how:
Step 2: Check your newsletter subscriptions
- Log in to your account (instructions) and click “Manage Newsletters”
- Make sure the newsletters you want to receive are checked.
Step 3: Did you click "unsubscribe" on a Sun email?
- If our emails aren't in your spam/junk/promotions folder (Step 1) and you are properly signed up on coloradosun.com (Step 2), then you may have accidentally unsubscribed from The Sun via Mailchimp.
- All Colorado Sun emails are sent from a single list in Mailchimp, so if you clicked the "unsubscribe" link in one of them, The Sun is legally prohibited from sending you any more email.
- How to fix: Click here to re-subscribe your email address. Once you've given us permission to email you again, you will automatically start receiving new newsletters.